- Two designs for two styles: contemporary and traditional
- Perfectly adjusted corner assembly
- Neat finish: no visible fasteners
- 170 mm tubular louvers • In the closed position, sealed by an EPDM seal
- Integrate in their form a water collector allowing it to be dry even after a downpour.
- Different positions to regulate light and ventilation
- Comb system to prevent the louvers from being lifted in strong winds
- Easy mounting thanks to pre-drilled profiles
- End caps in lacquered aluminium
- Rotation parts for silent operation and longevity
- Fully integrated motor
- Reliable and robust regardless of the pergola size
- No end position to adjust
- Punching tools dedicated to the machining of the centre beam.
- Beam can withstand heavy loads
- One motor for two modules
- Reinforced sleeving for perfect rigidity
- Fully integrated and invisible system
- Bolting in the gutter ensuring a good waterproofing
- LED light perfectly integrated into the structure of the pergola
- Area of uniform illumination and shadow-free on 2 or 4 sides
- Operating the louvers and lighting with the same remote control
Optimised manufacturing and installation
The range of profiles and accessories for the Luciole pergola is the result of a perfect optimisation of the concept, focusing on the simplification of manufacturing and installation.
- Identical belt and post profile: optimisation of stock and rationalisation of the fall rate
- Pre-machined profiles for perfect louvers setting
- Pre-machined drains on the beams
- Easy to assemble thanks to the joining parts.
- Perfect adjustment of the mitre cuts thanks to a fastening bracket
- Floor mounting with an invisible plate
- Easy connection with a cover system for safe wiring
- Quick and reliable fastening thanks to a clip-in profile on the structure