The Espace® range of windows and patio doors with thermal break is suited to all building types—home and office, newbuild or retrofit, conservatories and home extensions—enabling the creation of unique, harmonious, totally bespoke areas.
This window range comprises a broad choice of fixed and opening frames with mitre joint assemblies and crimp- or screw-fastened corner cleats. It can satisfy all requirements and configurations—inward opening, tilt & turn, bottom-hung—and enables multiple combinations to be formed into composite assemblies.
Accessories are common to the whole range of windows and can be customized.
The Espace® 70TH+ Optimum window offers unrivalled thermal performance in a thickness of just 70mm!
With the Espace® 70TH window concept, never again will you have to choose between looks and performance in your projects.
Its visual design, very current and completely customizable, has been worked on specifically to match the most demanding projects,featuring 3 interior designs + 2 exterior designs.
The Espace® 50TH range is always synonymous with comfort,security,and elegance. With it,you can announce a competitive,top quality offering capable of addressing every specific case.
- Punching tools are available for performing all the metalwork on each of the ranges
- Specific 3D crimp- or screw-fastened corner-cleats, glue injection possible
- Fitting made easy by face-mounted fastening lugs (on newbuild)
- Noise reduction gasket
- Weatherproofing by an independent weather bar
- Optimized thermal performance (Espace® 70TH+)
- Range covered by official technical application document (“DTA”)
- Observes French environmental regulations
- Compliant with French building regulation DTU 36.5
- Espace® 70TH+
Uw=0.79 with triple glazing
Low-carbon production chain,controlled carbon footprint