ALUMINIUM CARPENTRY LOGISTICS PLATFORM
The Installux logistics service adapts entirely to your needs. Flexibility and agility are indeed essential to maintaining a dynamic activity. Set the right pace, limit your storage areas, mix your delivery method… Installux takes care of the logistics from A to Z.
YOUR STOCK IS WITH US, WITHIN OUR LOGISTICS PLATFORM, YOU CHOOSE YOUR DELIVERY IN CLOSE COLLABORATION WITH OUR SERVICES:
Day of dispatch +3
Distribution transport (courier) in Metropolitan France
Products not exceeding 6.50 m in length for a total order of less than 500kg.
Day of dispatch +2
Charter transport in Metropolitan France
Any other orders, especially large volume orders.
You can also choose a specific day for shipping. We are always responsive and respond with an à la carte service, a menu that makes your daily life easier.
A LOGISTICS PLATFORM OF 23,000 M2
The Installux logistics platform allows you to prepare your orders in a space of 23,000 m2.
Storage of profiles and accessories
→ Logistics site: 1
→ Warehouses: 4
→ Warehouse area: 23,000 m2
- 2,200 tons of profiles
- 1,850 tonnes of raw profiles
- 150 tons of finished profiles: RAL 9010
- Picking: 2,820 picking racks of profiles
- Mass stock: 3,900 ETILOGS of profiles
Each picking rack is constantly replenished with profiles from the mass stock located on the same logistics site in St Bonnet de Mûre in the Rhône department.
→ Number of items in stock:
- 2,820 profile models (raw and finished profiles)
- 5,000 products and accessories
STOCK OF MACHINE TOOLS
We offer a wide range of innovative machining tools to optimise the manufacture of Installux aluminium facade and carpentry systems. These high-quality tools are custom-designed to facilitate the machining of Installux profiles and increase productivity.
→ Machine rental (in France only)
- Rental agreement
- Installux Support
- Integrated maintenance workshop
→ Machinery sales (Export)
→ Volume shipped: 35 tonnes/day on average
- Breakdown: 60% chartering and 40% distribution
→ Shipments: 4,000 shipments/month on average
→ Characteristics of product distribution
- Range of 8 carton sizes for low volume orders
- Stretchers (Metropolitan France only)
- Burdens (Export)
- Accessories and machine tools
→ Stretcher park: more than 15,000 stretchers
- Integrated and certified lifting devices and accessories maintenance workshop
- Management of centralised stretcher flows
For Metropolitan France, we favour delivery in stretchers rather than in boxes or bundles, as soon as the volumes are sufficient to limit our carbon impact linked to the consumption of packaging products, and to guarantee the protection of profiles during transportation.