Concealed opening window
Concealed opening window Espace® O.C.
The Espace® O.C. range of windows and patio doors with thermal break and concealed opening is mainly directed at the service sector market.
It enables composite assemblies to be formed, giving perfectly uniform glazed areas across fixed and opening frames alike.
The range caters for infills up to 48mm. There are two types of fixed frame in the range: 70mm width fixed frames with builtin or add-on architraves, mitre joint assemblies with crimped or screw-fastened corner cleats or square cut fixed frames, with built-in reveal liners and architraves. The opening frame assemblies with mitre joint and crimp- or screw-fastened corner cleats exist in two designs: square, coordinated with square glazing beads (square cut, rapid assembly) or chamfered.
A range of handles compatible with both windows and doors is available for uniform styling.
This range of opening frame sections can be made available with a 16mm chamber.
The Espace® O.C. 70TH+ window offers unrivalled thermal performance in a thickness of just 70mm!
The Espace® O.C. 70TH window combines visual design with performance for your projects..
- Performance ratings are in line with the building’s overall performance
- Punching tools are available for performing the metalwork across all the range
- Specific 3D crimped or screw-fastened corner-cleats, glue injection possible
- Identical internal and external snap-in grooves
- Range covered by official technical application document (“DTA”)
- Observes French environmental regulations
- Compliant with French building regulation DTU 36.5
- Espace® O.C. 70TH+ Optimum
Uw= 0.8 with triple glazing
Low-carbon production chain, controlled carbon footprint