The Comète® door ranges with thermal break are suited for new building, for renovation or for patios and extensions of dwelling, thus allowing the creation of various combinations: composite frame with skylights, fixed side parts, etc. This door selection includes a wide choice of mitre-cut frames and vents assembled by means of crimping or screwable corner cleats. The vent may receive either stained glass or decorative panels. The concept of supporting hinges allows for an easy and quick implementation.
Accessories are common to all the door and window offers, and are customisable.
For consistency and comfort, choose the Comète® 50TH door. It allows you to guarantee a competitive and qualitative offer, able to meet any kind of requirement.
Insulation, design, safety: the Comète® 70TH door insulates and protects you from the outside while sporting strong design choices. Entirely customisable, it is in total harmony with the windows and the sliding systems of the High Performance range.
- Punching tools allowing you to perform all of the ranges’ processing
- Threshold with simplified fixation (removable)
- Supporting hinges or face-fixed pin hinges
- Identical inside and outside grooves on the metal sheet
- Identical offer on the supporting locks for the Espace® 50TH and 70TH ranges.
- In accordance with DTU 36.5
- In accordance with RT 2012 and BBC (Low-Energy Building)