A complete and homogeneous solution, Installux Luciole® tubular system combines a tubular roof and a structure in which the High Performance sashes range 70TH and 32TH are integrated.
The Luciole® tubular roof is composed of tubular rafters with thermal break, intermediate rafters or edge rafters. The filling space is ensured by a pressure cover offering optimal thermal insulation. To respond to large-scale projects or those located in snowy or high-wind areas, the rafters can be reinforced.
The gutter of the Luciole® tubular roof is integrated into the eave (the roller shutter is optional). It has been designed for optimum water clearance and has a high inertia allowing large structures. Two models are available for medium and long range, with an even greater water reserve. Three types of traditional and contemporary extensions are available.
On the structural side, the pole offer many technical solutions with three predefined angles allowing the integration of all types of sashes of the range 70TH and 32TH High Performance, whether they are striking or sliding. A choice of specific extended frame for the veranda brings an overall aesthetic homogeneity.
It is also possible to integrate sashes from the 50TH and 26TH Comfort range.
The Luciole® system offers a complete solution for all possible verandas form.
- Choice of 2 gutters according to the characteristics of the structure
- Concealed and slipping drains
- Traditional or contemporary extensions (4 designs)
- Slopes up to 45° (welding possible if necessary)
- Ease of use: drains of the extensions without machining
Gutter with roller shutter
- Possibility of lacquering the slides and the final louver in the shade of the veranda
- Integration of standard roller shutters (up to 2,300 x 3,000 mm)
- Possibility of integrating a bracket into the gutter for optimal corner joining
- All possible filling thicknesses up to 55 mm
- Special rafter end parts: no joint interruptions, perfect sealing.
- Extra-flat intermediate transom end caps: drains at the junctions, no water retention
- Very range of rafters
- Moulded design
- Interior beam effect
- Possible integration of lighting systems into the rafters
- Pressure covers can be clipped or screwed.
- Straight cut on rafter
- No machining
Roof ridge cap
- Cover for neat finish under the roof ridge cap
- Homogeneous inclination of the spacers thanks to a clip-on profile that is perfectly oriented to the slope
- Slope from 6° to 30°
- Perfect inner aesthetics
- Articulated design: no welding, no finishing cupola, simplified cuts
- Allows the realisation of re-entrant angles
Installux offers you a tubular edged roof to obtain reinforced and optimal thermal performance: perfect insulation of the eaves and roof fillings. For this purpose, the gutter is composed of an articulated profile with a thermal breaker that allows the glazing to be enclosed. The thermal insulation of the eave and the roof ridge cap is reinforced with insulating foam.
- Edged glazing
- Slipping drains
- Insulating foam
- Three design of extensions
- End caps without visible screws
- Contemporary aesthetics
Unique bed joint on the periphery of glazing
Roof Ridge Cap
- Homogeneous inclination of the spacers thanks to a clip on the profile that is perfectly oriented to the slope
For the 70TH and 32TH HIGH PERFORMANCE ranges.
Integration of the sashes
Offer an even more refined aesthetic thanks to a fine structural concept. The posts are formed by joining the frames placed back to back, thus eliminating the need for an additional intermediate post. The aluminium masses seen are thus refined, favouring the clearness of the glazing.
- Integration of all sashes of the 70TH and 32TH ranges
- Corner posts and straight posts designed using the same frame.
- Reinforced thermal insulation with PVC profile
- Perfect alignment of the thermal planes between the structure and the frames
- All the frames have the same width.
- Elegant design of the finishing covers
- Base of the posts in raw aluminium
- No connecting profile on intermediate posts
- Stiffened frame allowing large dimensions
- Same mounting brackets for all frames in the range