A complete and homogeneous solution, Installux Luciole® tubular system combines a thorn roof and a structure in which the High Performance sashes range 50TH and 26TH are integrated.
The Luciole® thorn roof is composed of thorn rafters (in the shape of inverted T) with a thermal break, intermediate rafters or edge rafters. The system can be planned with three sealing concepts, by gaskets, by glazing beads or by covers, the thickness of which can be up to 55 mm. To respond to large-scale projects or those located in snowy or high-wind areas, the rafters can be reinforced.
The gutter of the Luciole® thorn roof is integrated into the eave (the roller shutter is optional). It has been designed for optimum water clearance and has a high inertia allowing large structures. Three types of traditional and contemporary extensions are available.
On the structural side, the pole offers many technical solutions with variable angles allowing the integration of all types of sashes of the range 50TH and 26TH Confort, whether they are striking or sliding. It is also possible to integrate sashes from the 70TH and 32TH Comfort range.
The Luciole® system offers a complete solution for all possible verandas form.
- High water resistance
- Concealed and slipping drains
- Traditional or contemporary extensions
- Slopes up to 45° (welding possible if necessary)
- Ease of use: drains of the extensions without machining
Gutter with roller shutters
- Possibility of lacquering the slides and the final louver in the shade of the veranda
- Integration of standard roller shutters (up to 2,300 x 3,000 mm)
- Possibility of integrating a bracket into the gutter for optimal corner joining
- Slope from 6 to 45°.
- Design marked on the roof
- Large selection of rafters.
- Ogee-shape option available indoors
- Integration of a lighting system possible in the ogee-shapes
- Possibility of mixing the fillings
Roof ridge cap
- Cover for neat finish under the roof ridge cap
- Minimalist aesthetics: more glazing, less aluminium
- Brings a traditional metal structure look
- Articulation to keep a flat roof
- Easy installation of the fillings
- Allows all forms of verandas with re-entrant angles
For the 50TH and 26TH COMFORT ranges
- Drain spout integration
- Variable or preset angle
- Moulded design
Integration of the sashes
- Specific frame for veranda
- Possible integration of all the 50 and 26TH range saches
- Extended frames for an overall aesthetic integration
The Galaxie® 26TH monorail sliding allows the implementation of large sliding doors that are perfectly suited to the facades of verandas.
This concept ensures perfect structural loads transmission thanks to the high inertia of the ‘fixed front sliding’ system.
(See Galaxie® SLIDING Systems datasheet)